- When Sara Ali Khan was asked to let Taimur promote ‘Simmba The News International
- Every fashionista needs to add Sara Ali Khan's powder pink shirt to her wardrobe - see pics Times Now
- Varun Dhawan and Sara Ali Khan to pair up for Coolie No.1 remake? Filmfare
- PHOTOS: Sara Ali Khan refuses to ditch her workout session even on a weekend and these pictures are a proof PINKVILLA
- Sara Ali Khan might team up with Varun Dhawan for David Dhawan's Coolie No.1 remake - details here Times Now
- View full coverage on Google News
In a revelation made recently it was unveiled that that the director of the film Rohit Shetty wanted Sara Ali Khan’s half brother Taimur, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena’s son, to promote his film.
Apart from delivering two successful films at the box-office, Sara Ali Khan has been taking us by a storm with her brilliant sartorial choices. This time around, we spotted her in a fun and fuss-free look.
The report reveals that Varun and Sara will star in the remake of the cult comedy Coolie No.1 which originally starred Govinda and Karisma Kapoor.
Today, Sara Ali Khan was snapped outside the gym in Mumbai and the actress waved at the paparazzi before sitting in her car. See pictures!
Varun Dhawan is all set for his third collaboration with his father David Dhawan. The duo has teamed up for the remake Coolie No. 1 and reportedly Sara Ali Khan has been roped in as the film's female lead.