- Venezuela: opposition leader declares himself ready to assume presidency The Guardian
- Venezuela Congress leader challenges Maduro's right to presidency Aljazeera.com
- Controversial Venezuelan president Maduro begins second term Daily Mail
- Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro threatened with sanctions Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
Juan Guaidó said he has constitutional right to assume leadership because Maduro is an illegitimate ‘usurper’
Leader of the opposition-controlled parliament says he's ready to assume presidency until new elections are held.
Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro (pictured) celebrated the start to a second term as leader yesterday, but his world got smaller as countries seized upon ...
Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro celebrated the start to a second term as leader yesterday, but countries seized upon the inauguration to cut back diplomatic ties and label him a dictator.
TURKEY has reacted with outrage after the US tried to stop it from buying a high-tech missile system from Russia.