- Suspended Pandya, Rahul to return home Deccan Herald
- Hardik-Rahul controversy: Only second time in 82 years, Indian cricketers sent home for disciplinary... Hindustan Times
- India suspend Pandya, Rahul over 'inappropriate' comments on women DAWN.com
- Kohli says Pandyas ‘sexist comments not reflective of team The News International
- India suspend Pandya, Rahul over comments on women The Express Tribune
- View full coverage on Google News
Hardik Pandya and K L Rahul will be sent home on the first available flight from Australia as the BCCI suspended them Friday for their outrage-evoking comments on women, hours after the duo's on-field leader Virat Kohli expressed his disapproval.
Way back in 1936, the legendary Lala Amarnath was sent back from India’s tour of England by the erstwhile captain Maharaja of Vijianagaram or ‘Vizzy’ for alleged insubordination during a first-class game.
Pandya bragged about his prowess with women during an interview on the Indian show that also involved opening batsman KL Rahul, sparking concern about the culture within the squad.
All-rounder boasted on TV celebrity show about his success with multiple women