- Samsung and Harman say their Digital Cockpit is ready to ride MobileSyrup
- Samsung Showcases the Future of Connected Living at CES 2019 PhoneWorld Magazine
- Is Samsung getting serious about robotics? TechCrunch
- CES 2019 recap: it's a wrap! Engadget
- Robot delivery dog unveiled at CES KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
- View full coverage on Google News
Samsung and Harman showcased a more advanced iteration of the Digital Cockpit they unveiled at last year’s CES. With a bigger role for Bixby and the inclusion of other platforms, both brands say they’re ready to get automakers on board.
CES 2019: Advances in AI, IoT, and 5G. Next-generation products and technologies, Samsung demonstrates how consumers can live a Connected Life
A funny thing happened at Samsung’s CES press conference. After the PC news, 8K TVs and Bixby-sporting washing machines, the company announced “one more thing,” handing over a few brief moments to announce a robotics division, three new consumer and retail robots and a wearable exoskeleton. It was a pretty massive reveal in an extremely […]
A robot delivery dog was unveiled at this week's CES in Las Vegas. The dog can climb steps and ring door bells. If no one is home, the dog will leave the pac...