- Police advise stores to hire extra security in case of Brexit panic-buying CNN
- UK faces prospect of no Brexit if May's deal rejected, says Hunt The Guardian
- British Labour leader calls for election to end Brexit impasse DAWN.com
- Theresa May is about to find out that Brexit is bigger than her The Guardian
- Brexit shows how direct democracy can be dangerous Washington Post
- View full coverage on Google News
British police have advised retailers to consider hiring additional security to cope with fears of food shortages and other goods in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
Foreign secretary says vote against withdrawal agreement could lead to UK staying in EU
Corbyn pledges to vote against PM May's deal next week.
The need for a viable deal means the prime minister will shortly become a bit-part in this national tragedy, says Guardian columnist Rafael Behr