- People not being served justice, says top judge Pakistan Today
- Laid foundation of judicial activism for betterment of humanity: CJP Nisar Geo News
- Not getting enough water under Indus Water Treaty: CJP DunyaNews Pakistan
- Never interfered in any other's domain: Chief Justice Nisar ARY NEWS
- A new chief justice The News International
- View full coverage on Google News
Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Mian Saqib Nisar said on Friday that he laid the foundation of judicial activism for the betterment of humanity, regretting that people were not being served justice li
'I committed several mistakes, intentionally or unintentionally, but there was no malafide intention in them'
CJP says reasons why dams were not constructed cannot be shared with the public.
LAHORE: Chief Justice Saqib Nisar on Friday said neither he ever interfered in any other's domain, nor he had any such intention, ARY News reported.
Once the SC assumes the mantle of fixing everyone and everything, what suffers most is its ability to undertake self-accountability and self-reform.