- Pakistani-American chef Fatima Ali is getting sicker The News International
- Pakistani-American ‘Top Chef’ contestant Fatima Ali shares heart-breaking health update The Express Tribune
- Top Chef star Fatima Ali, 29, reveals she is 'getting sicker' and looking for prayers Daily Mail
- Top Chef's Fatima Ali is 'getting sicker' following terminal cancer diagnosis Metro.co.uk
- 'Top Chef's' Fatima Ali Says She's Getting Sicker In Her Terminal Cancer Battle | Access Access
- View full coverage on Google News
Turning to Instagram, the 29-year-old Top Chef contestant shared a picture of herself with spectacles and her hair returning to her bald scalp subsequent to several chemotherapy sessions, while also requesting her followers to remember her in their prayers.
'I’m sick and unfortunately I’m getting sicker,' the 29-year-old chef wrote
The Top Chef season 15 star returned after weeks of social media silence to say she was getting sicker. She posted a photo from her hospital bed where she looked resilient, even as she asked for prayers.
Just three months ago, Top Chef contestant Fatima Ali revealed that her rare form of bone and tissue cancer Ewings Sarcoma had returned. Since then, the 29-year-old has been documenting...