- Pakistan loses two wickets after bowlers dismiss SA on 262 Samaa Digital
- Recent Match Report - South Africa vs Pakistan 3rd Test 2019 ESPNCricinfo
- 3rd Test: Pakistan bowlers fight back, bowl South Africa out for 262 DAWN.com
- Johannesburg Test: Markram helps South African recovery against Pakistan Geo News
- Haris Sohail rubbishes black magic theory, says injury forced him out of South Africa tour The Indian Express
- View full coverage on Google News
South Africa go from being 229-3 to 262 all out as visiting bowlers run through hosts’ batting
Read the detailed Reports & Articles of South Africa vs Pakistan 3rd Test 2019, Pakistan tour of South Africa 2018/19 only on ESPNcricinfo.com
South Africa was 154-2 and 229-3 before Pakistan's pacers carved through the middle and lower order in final session.
From being in control on 226 for three at tea, South Africa were bowled out for 262 at the Wanderers Stadium
A section of the Pakistan media had claimed that the return of Sohail was linked to supernatural encounters.