- Macedonian parliament agrees to change country’s name The Express Tribune
- Macedonian parliament agrees to change country's name Aljazeera.com
- Macedonia paves way to EU membership by agreeing to 'North Macedonia' name change The Telegraph
- Macedonia's parliament votes to accept new name The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
Eighty-one deputies in the 120-seat parliament vote in favour
Country will be renamed the Republic of Northern Macedonia, finalising its part of the deal with Greece.
Macedonian deputies voted Friday to change the country's name to "the Republic of North Macedonia", settling a decades-long row with Greece and paving the way to Nato and EU membership.
Country will become Republic of North Macedonia when Greece ratifies agreement
Afghan President Ashraf Ghani’s special envoy, Mohammad Omar Daudzai on Wednesday said that Pakistan was playing a positive role in the Afghan peace talks.