- Kathryn Mayorga rape allegations: Request made for Cristiano Ronaldo DNA The News International
- Police issue warrant for football superstar Ronaldo's DNA in 2009 rape case DAWN.com
- Warrant for Cristiano Ronaldo's DNA issued in connection with rape investigation | SportsCenter ESPN
- Ronaldo’s DNA sought in Las Vegas rape investigation Las Vegas Review-Journal
- DNA request made in Cristiano Ronaldo rape case The News International
- View full coverage on Google News
According to The Wall Street Journal, the warrant has been sent to Juventus star in Italy.
Las Vegas police are still investigating a Nevada woman's claim that Ronaldo raped her in his hotel penthouse in 2009.
ESPN legal analyst Ryan Smith joins Sage Steele on SportsCenter to discuss the news that Las Vegas authorities have sent a warrant to collect DNA from Juvent...
In September, Las Vegas police detectives reopened an investigation into an allegation that Ronaldo, a Portuguese citizen who plays for the Italian professional soccer club Juventus, raped a woman at his Palms penthouse suite on June 13, 2009.
The Juventus forward has vehemently denied the accusations -- with his lawyer, Peter Christiansen, telling AFP the request was standard procedure.