- Junaid Jamshed plane crash: PIA maintenance depart held responsible in SIB report The News International
- Maintenance lapse caused Havelian plane crash, concludes initial report ARY NEWS
- Defects and safety failure caused 2016 Havelian plane crash: report Geo News
- Investigation board declares PIA's maintenance dept responsible for Havelian crash DunyaNews Pakistan
- View full coverage on Google News
Junaid Jamshed, his wife and Deputy Commissioner Chitral Osama Warraich were on board the PIA plane (PK-661) along with 48 people others that crashed in Saddha Batolni village near Havelian.
The Safety Investigation Board (SIB) tasked to probe into PIA plane crash near Havilian in 2016 has complied a preliminary report.
PK-661 crash took 47 lives including that of Junaid Jamshed and his wife
The plane lost its power turbine blade during the flight that jammed one engine.
Deputy Managing Director of Sui Northern Gas Company (SNGC) Amir Tufail, has been promoted as the new MD of the SNGC, ARY News reported on Thursday.