- Imran Khans old-time cabbie friend happy for his success The News International
- Imran Khans cabbie friend in London happy for his success Geo News
- IK vs IKs ministers The News International
- Lights on in CM Punjabs hometown Geo News
- View full coverage on Google News
Its around 2012 onwards that Zulfi Bukhari took over from Muhammad Akram and since then Zulfi Bukhari has been picking and dropping the PTI leader throughout his stay in London.
Muhammad Akram met Imran Khan in 1986 at Lord’s
According to a bureaucrat source, in PTI's election manifesto, Imran Khan had committed that his government's ministers would be the
Five months in office, what has the chief minister of Punjab done for his own hometown, DG Khan?
CJP says reasons why dams were not constructed cannot be shared with the public.