- Chinese iPhone sellers reportedly cut prices following sales warning CNET
- Apple plans to launch three new iPhone models this year: report ARY NEWS
- WSJ: iPhone 11 will have triple camera, XR successor will have dual - GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com
- Retailers are slashing iPhone prices across China as consumers say the phones aren't worth the cost CNBC
- Retailers slash iPhone prices after Apple sales warning ARY NEWS
- View full coverage on Google News
The iPhone XR is seeing discounts of up to $118, reports say.
Apple plans to release three new iPhone models this year, including a successor to its struggling XR model, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
The iPhone XR successor will retain the LCD, the higher-end iPhone 11 will gain a camera.
Apple's latest iPhones have been selling poorly in China because they're priced too high and they lack exciting features compared to local rivals.
The price cuts on iPhone by Chinese retailers began in the middle of this week, with at least six offering promotions this weekend.