- Canadian Telescope Finds 13 More Fast Radio Bursts Including the Second One Ever Seen Repeating Universe Today
- 'Repeating' radio waves from deep space baffle scientists AsiaOne
- Scientists detect second repeating radio burst of unknown origin The Express Tribune
- New Mysterious Fast Radio Bursts from Deep Space Recorded by CHIME My Modern Met
- Repeating Radio Bursts Detected From A Galaxy 1.5 Billion Light-Years Away Forbes
- View full coverage on Google News
The CHIME telescope has discovered 13 new Fast Radio Bursts, including the second repeating FRB ever detected. Next question: Where do they come from?
World News - Read more at AsiaOne
Scientists detected fast repeating radio bursts from far away in space, prompting speculations about their origin
Researchers at the CHIME observatory in British Columbia have recorded new fast radio bursts (FRB), including the discovery of the second repeating FRB. No one knows the origins of these mysterious radio waves from deep space.
Scientists recently measured mysteriously repeating radio signals coming from a galaxy 1.5 billion light-years away.