- Adnoc awards two offshore exploration blocks in first-ever competitive bid The National
- UAE's ADNOC awards offshore exploration blocks to Eni, PTTEP Arab News
- PTTEP wins Abu Dhabi deal Bangkok Post
- Eni, Thailand's PTTEP Win Oil Exploration Rights in Abu Dhabi BloombergQuint
- View full coverage on Google News
Consortium will invest at least Dh844 million to explore and appraise the two blocks that cover a combined area of about 8,000 square kilometres
ABU DHABI: UAE’s ADNOC has awarded two offshore exploration blocks to Eni and PTTEP, following Abu Dhabi’s first competitive block licensing round.
Thai firm in consortium with Eni of Italy to invest $230m in oil and gas exploration in UAE
(Bloomberg) -- Eni SpA and Thailand’s PTT Exploration and Production Pcl secured rights to explore for oil and natural gas in Abu Dhabi, committing to invest at least $230 million to assess the offshore fields.